Military & Government Leisure Travel Programs
ICE has developed multiple travel programs tailored specifically for the military and government sectors. Government Vacation Rewards, MWR Exchange Vacations and MOAA Travel offer a wide range of travel products to include cruise, tours, vacation rentals, hotels and more. With the excellent partnerships ICE has developed with a variety of travel vendors, ICE is able to extend military and government pricing and provide significant savings through these channels.
- Government Vacation Rewards is a travel program providing leisure travel and recreational services to military personnel, government contractors, and employees of federal, state or local governments. Veterans, and retirees of those entities are also eligible.
- MWR Exchange Vacations is a co-branded Government Vacation Rewards program customized for AAFES.com (Army & Air Force Exchange Service)
Two Way Partnership
ICE offers a two-way service in which government consumers have access to travel industry discounts and travel vendors have access to the Armed Forces and civilian government employee market.
While travel providers have dedicated personnel and resources to approach the government and military markets for official travel, leisure travel for the service members and government employees is not given much attention. Making the situation more difficult is the fact that this segment of leisure travel market, especially the military, is spread across the U.S. and throughout the world. This makes traditional marketing approaches costly and time consuming for even the largest travel providers.
ICE fills this gap by providing travel providers ways to reach this underserved market. While vendors want access to this market, they either do not want to negotiate the complexity associated with government contracting or they do not have the background to establish beneficial relationships with government agencies. ICE travel partners link to the government and military market through government civilian employee associations, through the military Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) offices, and direct to our websites.
ICE has secured contracts with all branches of the military to market travel services through the MWR websites and offices and 23 other federal agencies and their employee recreation associations.
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Institute of Health
- Lockheed Martin
- Morale Welfare & Recreation
ICE continues to support our military. A portion of Government Vacation Rewards proceeds support the Department of Defense MWR activities, the Wounded Warrior Program, and Vacations for Veterans.