|Our Global Operations
ICE's state-of-the-art, global call center operations provide scalable and production-tested solutions using the latest technologies and industry best practices in terms of sales, support and client services.
Languages Spoken Globally
- In North America – English, Spanish, French and German
- n Europe – English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Hungarian,
Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch
- In Asia Pacific – English, Mandarin Chinese and Malaysian
- ICE is equipped with technology and staffing to handle a large volume of inbound and outbound calls with speed; ICE handled 1.2 Million calls in 2011
- Due to our call center size and growth demands, ICE has the latest in call center automation and we consistently upgrade our training, technology platforms and infrastructure
- ICE utilizes the most cutting edge call center technology, including: Avaya Telephony System (ACD, PBX and Predictive Dialer Avaya, and VoIP), Call Management System CMS Supervisor R16, eWFM Workforce Management System, Real Time Adherence (RTA) System, and call recording solutions Avaya and Aspect Quality Management (AQM).
Call Center Culture, Standards, Metrics and Security
Our call centers are performance driven and ICE has a strong system in place to manage employee performance. Our Workforce Management team continues to master the science and art of forecasting to schedule agents across ten call center locations in nine countries; the ICE Command Center manages the call center intraday in real time for more than 1,000 phone agents who handle more than 1.2 Million calls annually.
Our continued success depends on maintaining a loyal customer base which requires exceeding expectations. Our employees are fairly compensated and rewarded based on individual and team performance. The highest security standards are in place at ICE, as data security is a top priority; customer data is encrypted and ICE is PCI compliant.
Focus on Customer Experience
ICE's unwavering focus on customer value and satisfaction has consistently produced over 98% customer satisfaction results. ICE's training program is designed to produce the highest sales expertise through proven job profiling during the recruiting process. ICE then incorporates production standards in the classroom as agents are trained to own the customer care process from start to finish.
Call Center Awards
CRM Service Elite Award for Workforce Management
- Ventana Research Business Intelligence and Performance Management
- Leadership Awards Finalist
- Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (Workforce Manager of the Year)
- Gartner & 1to1 Customer Awards Nomination (Category: Service Optimization)
- Info World 100 Nomination (Category: Contact Center Performance Optimization Initiative)
- Member of QATC (Quality Assurance and Training Connection)
- Member of CCNG (Call Center Network Group)